CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Partner Clydesdale Half Marathon(ish)
For Time . . .
10 Mile Assault Bike OR 8,000 M Row
*Every 2.5km OR 1,000 M, Complete
1 Round of . . .
24 Double Dumbbell Front Squats (50/35)
24 Double Dumbbell Romanian Deadlifts
Workout finishes with the 24/24/24 portion.
Partners can divide reps as desired.
When you switch on cardio device, you must wipe it off. if you don’t, there is a 20 burpee penalty.
To modify, use lighter dumbbells and do knee push-ups.
40 Min Cap.
The Spealler Warm-Up – General Warm-Up 5 (No Measure)
1. 20 Forward Arm Circles (increase size as you go)
2. 20 Backward Arm Circles
3. 20 Hugs
4. 20 Throws (arms over head, elbows bent)
5. 20 Trunk Twists (stand tall)
6. Trunk Twists (leaning)
7. Hamstring Stretch + Hip Circle – with legs straight, lean and touch right
toe, then sweep arms to left toe, then stand and lean back and make a
hip circle at the top (10 each direction)
8. 20 Alternating Side Lunges
9. 20 Alternating Lunges with Elbow Touch (walk hands along ground to
switch sides, hips up for additional hamstring stretch)
10. 20 Squat Stands
11. 20 Leg Swings (Right) – arms out at shoulder height, BALANCE
12. 20 Leg Swings (Left)
13. 20 Jumping Squats