CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Skills and Drills (3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3)
Time to work on those shortcomings!
Take 15 min to work on the pulling skill of your choice. If you made progress last week, stick with that same skill. Options include:
Chest to Bar Pull-Ups
Toes to Bar
With a Partner, perform for time . . .
150 Burpees to Target
While partner 1 performs burpees, partner 2 must hold a plank. If partner 2 falls out of their plank hold, partner 1 must stop doing burpees.
Every 2 min, both partners must stop and perform 10 push-ups each.
24 Min Cap.
Guided Rolling Session (No Measure)
1) 10 Passes up and down Back
2) 10 Passes Upper Back
3) 10 Passes Lower Back
4) 10 Passes/Side on Lats
5) 10 Passes/Side on Pecs
6) 10 Passes on Quads
7) 10 Passes/Side Inner Quads
8) 10 Passes/Side IT Band
9) Sit on Foam roller, cross ankle over knee, roll right glute
10) Sit on Foam roller, cross ankle over knee, roll left glute
11) Grab Lacrosse Ball and do the same thing with ball, as steps 9 and 10. Hold each side for 2 min.
12) Roll calves
13 ) Venture to the wall, place ball slightly behind armpit area (teres major/minor muscles), hold arm straight up in air, hold for 2 min, switch sides.
Begin dynamic warm up!
Full Body Warm-Up (No Measure)
3 Rounds of . . .
Thoracic Rotations (5/side)