CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Behind Neck Press in Split (5-5-5-5-5-5)
With bar on back, position feet and hips in an active lunge position, then press bar from shoulders to overhead. Use clean grip.
Perform 6 sets of 5 reps, alternating which leg is forward each set. After your presses, keep bar on back and perform 10 reverse lunges.
Metcon (4 Rounds for time)
Every 4 Minutes x 16 Minutes
100 Speed Steps
15 Russian KB Swings (53/35)
10 Bent Over Rows (95/65)
Record time per round as score.
Kettle Bell Warm-Up (No Measure)
450 M Run, then . . .
Grab 1 light to medium weight kettlebell, dumbbell or odd object and then . . .
1. Hold kettlebell in right hand, hinge at hips and round back letting lats expand, move kettlebell in small circular motion, 10 each direction, then same on other arm
2. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, right
3. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, left
4. 10 total figure eights (partial squat, pass kettlebell between legs while keeping chest up)
5. 10 Romanian (straight leg) deadlifts
6. 10 Russian (to eyes) kettlebell swings
7. 10 American kettlebell swings
8. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
9. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
10. 10 Goblet squats (can pause in bottom if you like)
11. 5 Push Press with wrist twist (twist out, twist in), right
12. 5 Push Press with wrist twist, left
13. 10 Goblet Squats, jump out of bottom
Then . . . proceed to lift specific warm-up.
*** Time permitting, you can also have athletes play the kettlebell game where they each grab 2 kettlebells and set them up in a line running from the front to the back door (so there is enough room for athletes to perform a plank on either side of the line). Then, have athletes partner up, set up in a plank on opposite sides of the line (same end), and race down the line, touching each kettlebell with both hands. Perform 2-3 times.