Given the rise in COVID rates and outbreaks at area beach bars, we are now scanning the temperature of everyone that enters the gym. If you have a temp of 38 degrees Celsius (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit) or higher, we will ask you to leave and return only after you’ve had a negative COVID test. Thank you for helping us stay safe and well!
CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Bulgarian Split Squats (10-10-10-10-10-10)
Perform 6 sets of 10 reps/side. Try to stay at the same weight the entire time and get all the reps each set.
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
Perform for Total Rounds + Reps
12 Min AMRAP
250 M Row
15 KB Swings (53/35)
10 Slam Balls
Rest 2 Min
12 Min AMRAP
200 M Run
30 Sec L-Sit Hold on Rings
30 Mountain Climbers
Kettle Bell Warm-Up (No Measure)
Grab 1 light to medium weight kettlebell, dumbbell or odd object and then . . .
1. Hold kettlebell in right hand, hinge at hips and round back letting lats expand, move kettlebell in small circular motion, 10 each direction, then same on other arm
2. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, right
3. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, left
4. 10 total figure eights (partial squat, pass kettlebell between legs while keeping chest up)
5. 10 Romanian (straight leg) deadlifts
6. 10 Russian (to eyes) kettlebell swings
7. 10 American kettlebell swings
8. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
9. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
10. 10 Goblet squats (can pause in bottom if you like)
11. 5 Push Press with wrist twist (twist out, twist in), right
12. 5 Push Press with wrist twist, left
13. 10 Goblet Squats, jump out of bottom
Then . . . proceed to lift specific warm-up.
*** Time permitting, you can also have athletes play the kettlebell game where they each grab 2 kettlebells and set them up in a line running from the front to the back door (so there is enough room for athletes to perform a plank on either side of the line). Then, have athletes partner up, set up in a plank on opposite sides of the line (same end), and race down the line, touching each kettlebell with both hands. Perform 2-3 times.