CrossFit Salt de Terre is excited to partner with Meteor Nutrition owned by avid marathoner and Jacksonville native, Kelsey Beckmann, RD, LDN.
Kelsey grew up playing competitive soccer, and eventually ended her career as a D1 soccer player to try her luck at distance running. In 2020, she qualified for the marathon olympic trials! Kelsey has always noticed the effects of nutrition on her athletic performance and because of this, feels it is her calling to help other athletes understand and benefit from optimal nutrition.
In her practice, Kelsey favors sustainable methods (over fads or trends) that nourish healthy, strong, and powerful bodies. Her goal is to propel active endeavors by developing optimal fueling strategies for individual athletes.
Kelsey’s top reasons for encouraging a tailored, strategic nutrition program for individuals include:
- Building confidence around a program that is designed for your goals and lifestyle characteristics
- Recovering faster after workouts and allow more benefit out of future sessions
- Optimizing body composition and power to weight ratio
- Reducing risks of overuse injuries / Nutrition therapy for injured athlete
- Eliminating Gastrointestinal (GI) issues that occur during and/or because of activity
- Improving hydration
- Enhancing adaptability to specific workouts ( i.e. gain strength, improve VO2 max, etc)
- FEELING BETTER!
Services Included with 1:1 Nutrition Coaching
- Full assessment to establish baseline and goals
- Weekly or Bimonthly coaching calls ( monitor goals, provide education, set new goals)
- Resources to support weekly/bimonthly goals post appointment
- Monthly group virtual meanings
- Access to group chat of Meteor clients ( also can opt out!)
- 5 days per week accountability via HIPPA protected application
Additional plan options available upon request. Pricing may vary.