Holiday Hours: 10am Class ONLY on 12/31 (New Year’s Eve). CLOSED 1/1/2020. A home WOD will be posted for New Years Day and we encourage you to get it done and post a score!
Happy New Years, all!!! We can’t wait to celebrate this new decade with you!
CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Remembering the Decade
Perform in Teams of 4, For Time . . .
First iPad is Released – April 2010
256 Plate Push-Ups (25/10) – For the 256 MB of RAM (today’s pro version has 512) – Stay FLAT like an iPad 😉
Harry Potter Ends – July 2011
*157 Wall Ball Shots/Quidditch Goals – The Deathly Hallows was 157.63% longer than the first book
“Gangnam Style” is released and becomes the most searched video of all time – July 2012
* 470 Jumping Squats – for the 470 MILLION hits this vid received in its first four months of being released
What did the Fox Say? by comedy duo Ylvis – 2013
* Perform 245 Burpees and maybe you’ll figure it out – for the 35 weeks this weird AF sensation spent at the top of the charts
Ice Bucket Challenge – July – Aug 2014
* 115 Synchro Dumbbell Snatches, Alternating (50/35) – for the $115 million the challenge raised for ALS (2 people work at a time)
#blackandblue or #whiteandgold Dress Debacle – February 2015
* 600 M Farmers Carry – (53/35) Grab one set of non-matching kettlebells and take them for a big loop, switching as desired, one weight represents black and blue, the other white and gold
Pokemon Go is Released – 2016
* 150 Kettlebell Swings (53/35) – for the 150 species of Pokémon when it was first released (500+ exist now)
Women’s March – January 2017
* 1 Mile Sandbag Carry – switch as desired – for the efforts in DC, without getting too political
The First One-Handed Player Was Drafted by the NFL – Shaquem Griffin – 2018
* 600 M Waiter’s Carry (53/35) – you get the gist
Fire at Notre Dam – April 2019
* 15 Rope Climbs – Climb to safety
45 Min Cap.