Nutrition Seminar Thursday, December 3rd at 6:30pm. No 6:30pm CrossFit Class that evening. Come meet Registered Dietitian and Sports Nutritionist, Kelsey Beckmann and learn how you can stick to your diet plans over the holidays. There will lots of time for Q&A, so come armed with questions!
The days before and after Thanksgiving have been historically slow, and we want to give our coaches some extra time with family, so this year our holiday schedule will be:
• No PM classes 11/25. 6am, 8:30am and Noon ONLY.
• CLOSED Thursday, 11/26 for Thanksgiving.
• 9am Class ONLY Friday, 11/27
• 9am Class ONLY, Saturday, 11/28
CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Power Clean + Below Knee Clean + Jerk (3-3-3-2-2-2-1-1-1)
Take bar from ground and perform 1 power clean, then lower to just below knee cap (top of lift-off position) and perform 1 squat clean, then keep in front rack and perform 1 split jerk.
50% x 3
55% x 3
60% x 3
65% x 2
70% x 2
75% x 2
80% x 1 (3 sets)
Take % off clean or clean and jerk. Take 20 min on this.
10 Rounds For Time . . .
35 Double Unders
5 Handstand Push-Ups
5 Strict Ring Dips
15 Min Cap.
L1: Singles, Seated DB Press, Push-Ups
L2: Singles w/ DU Attempts (5 Reps), Pike Box Push-Ups, Box/Bench Dips
L4: Strict HSPU
Banded Warm-Up (Legs/General) (No Measure)
Send athletes out for a 450 M Run, then . . .
Have them grab a green or purple band, sit down, loop around their right foot, lay on back and . . .\
1. Keeping tension on the band, move leg up (toward hip) and down (to floor) – 10x
2. Remain on back, put band in right hand, reach left arm out straight, at shoulder height and keeping shoulder on ground take leg out to side (open the hip) – 10x
3. Remain on back, put band in left hand, reach right arm out straight, at shoulder height and keeping shoulder on ground take leg across body (close the hip) – 10x
4. Put leg straight up in air, point pinky toe toward ceiling (stretches outer ankle) and hold 30 sec
5. Keep leg in same position and twist foot so big toe is up in air (stretches hammy) and hold 30 sec
6. Keep leg in same position and put foot flat, curling toes toward head, then tilt back and forth 10 x
7. Keep leg in same position and make 10 big ankle circles
8. Bring knee of the banded leg to chest and drive away 10 x, keeping heel near ground
9. Keep band around foot and turn onto stomach, pulling heel to butt and using band to pull heel in tighter, stretching hip, hold 30 sec
10. Repeat on left leg
11. Remove band from foot and stand
12. Put hands on band in wide grip and perform 10 pass throughs, keeping arms straight.
13. Keep hands in same position and perform 10 around the body passes (5 each way)
14. Loop hands in once (to create more tension on band), lock arms out over head, pull band out and down behind neck – 10x
15. Place band on top of shoulder blades, upper back area (so there is a pull in chest) and perform 10 good mornings
16. Keep band in same position and perform 10 Kang squats (good morning, squat, reverse good morning, stand)
17. Keep band in same position and perform 10 side lunges
18. Keep band in same position and perform 10 back squats
19. Raise band above head, arms locked out, and perform 10 overhead squats
Then . . . transition to lift specific warm up.