Nutrition Seminar Thursday, December 3rd at 6:30pm. No 6:30pm CrossFit Class that evening. Come meet Registered Dietitian and Sports Nutritionist, Kelsey Beckmann and learn how you can stick to your diet plans over the holidays. There will lots of time for Q&A, so come armed with questions!
The days before and after Thanksgiving have been historically slow, and we want to give our coaches some extra time with family, so this year our holiday schedule will be:
• No PM classes 11/25. 6am, 8:30am and Noon ONLY.
• CLOSED Thursday, 11/26 for Thanksgiving.
• 9am Class ONLY Friday, 11/27
• 9am Class ONLY, Saturday, 11/28
CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Snatch Pull + Snatch + Overhead Squat (3-3-3-2-2-2-1-1-1)
Take bar from ground and perform a high pull, then lower to ground and perform a squat snatch, then stand up and perform an overhead squat.
55% x 3
60% x 3
65% x 3
70% x 2
75% x 2
80% x 2
85% x 1 (3 sets)
Take 15 min on this. Take % off snatch.
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
4 Min AMRAP x 4
10 Box Jump Overs (24/20)
6 Toes to Bar
Rest 2 min between each set.
Score = Total Rounds + Reps
Pick up each round where you left off.
L1: Step Ups/ Sit-Ups
L2: Broad Jumps, V-Ups
L4: Burpee Box Jump Overs, 6 Pull-Ups + 6 Toes to Bar
The Spealler Warm-Up – General Warm-Up 5 (No Measure)
1. 20 Forward Arm Circles (increase size as you go)
2. 20 Backward Arm Circles
3. 20 Hugs
4. 20 Throws (arms over head, elbows bent)
5. 20 Trunk Twists (stand tall)
6. Trunk Twists (leaning)
7. Hamstring Stretch + Hip Circle – with legs straight, lean and touch right
toe, then sweep arms to left toe, then stand and lean back and make a
hip circle at the top (10 each direction)
8. 20 Alternating Side Lunges
9. 20 Alternating Lunges with Elbow Touch (walk hands along ground to
switch sides, hips up for additional hamstring stretch)
10. 20 Squat Stands
11. 20 Leg Swings (Right) – arms out at shoulder height, BALANCE
12. 20 Leg Swings (Left)
13. 20 Jumping Squats