Nutrition Seminar Thursday, December 3rd at 6:30pm. No 6:30pm CrossFit Class that evening. Come meet Registered Dietitian and Sports Nutritionist, Kelsey Beckmann and learn how you can stick to your diet plans over the holidays. There will lots of time for Q&A, so come armed with questions!
The days before and after Thanksgiving have been historically slow, and we want to give our coaches some extra time with family, so this year our holiday schedule will be:
• No PM classes 11/25. 6am, 8:30am and Noon ONLY.
• CLOSED Thursday, 11/26 for Thanksgiving.
• 9am Class ONLY Friday, 11/27
• 9am Class ONLY, Saturday, 11/28
CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Goblet Squat (3-6-9-12-15 . . .)
Every min, on the min, perform designated reps of JUMPING goblet squats at approx 25% of your bodyweight. Use kettlebells or dumbbells.
Record reps of last completed set as score.
Metcon (6 Rounds for time)
Every 3 Min for 18 Min, Perform for Time/Rd . . .
36 Mountain Climbers
30 Cross Over V-Ups
24 Russian Kettlebell Swings (at 25% bw)
Record time per round as score.
Workout will end with a pre Tday turkey trot (don’t worry, you’ll love it!).
Kettle Bell Warm-Up (No Measure)
450 M Run, then . . .
Grab 1 light to medium weight kettlebell, dumbbell or odd object and then . . .
1. Hold kettlebell in right hand, hinge at hips and round back letting lats expand, move kettlebell in small circular motion, 10 each direction, then same on other arm
2. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, right
3. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, left
4. 10 total figure eights (partial squat, pass kettlebell between legs while keeping chest up)
5. 10 Romanian (straight leg) deadlifts
6. 10 Russian (to eyes) kettlebell swings
7. 10 American kettlebell swings
8. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
9. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
10. 10 Goblet squats (can pause in bottom if you like)
11. 5 Push Press with wrist twist (twist out, twist in), right
12. 5 Push Press with wrist twist, left
13. 10 Goblet Squats, jump out of bottom
Then . . . proceed to lift specific warm-up.
*** Time permitting, you can also have athletes play the kettlebell game where they each grab 2 kettlebells and set them up in a line running from the front to the back door (so there is enough room for athletes to perform a plank on either side of the line). Then, have athletes partner up, set up in a plank on opposite sides of the line (same end), and race down the line, touching each kettlebell with both hands. Perform 2-3 times.