CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
High Hang Clean + Hang Clean + Clean (3-3-3-2-2-2-1-1-1)
Perform a full squat clean from the high hang position (hip crease to mid thigh), then reset and perform a full squat clean from the hang position (above knee), then reset and perform a full squat clean from floor/starting position.
50% x 3
55% x 3
60% x 3
65% x 2
70% x 2
75% x 2
80% x 1 (3 sets)
Take % off clean or clean and jerk. Try to perform all 3 movements in a row, without letting go of the bar.
Take 20 min on this.
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds)
EMOM for 10 Min
8 American Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
8 Bar Facing Burpees
The . . . at 11 Min, Add 1 Rep To Bar Facing Burpees every min until Failure
L1: 6 Reps – Light Russian, Regular Burpees
L2: 8 Reps – Russian Swings (53/35), Regular Burpees
L4: 8 Reps – 95/65 Ground to Overhead, Bar Facing Burpees
Score is total number of successful rounds/min.
18 Min Cap.
Kettlebell or Odd Object Warm-Up (No Measure)
Grab 1 light to medium weight kettlebell, dumbbell or odd object and then . . .
1. Hold kettlebell in right hand, hinge at hips and round back letting lats expand, move kettlebell in small circular motion, 10 each direction, then same on other arm
2. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, right
3. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, left
4. 10 total figure eights (partial squat, pass kettlebell between legs while keeping chest up)
5. 10 Romanian (straight leg) deadlifts
6. 10 Russian (to eyes) kettlebell swings
7. 10 American kettlebell swings
8. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
9. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
10. 10 Goblet squats (can pause in bottom if you like)
11. 5 Push Press with wrist twist (twist out, twist in), right
12. 5 Push Press with wrist twist, left
13. 10 Goblet Squats, jump out of bottom
14. 10 Halos (5 to the right, 5 to the left)