Nutrition Seminar with Dietitians of Palm Valley THIS THURSDAY, 10/24 at 6pm on our group FB page. Tune in and check it out!! Sam (owner of DPV) will answer any diet related questions you’ve got! Let’s show her a good crowd!
CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Guided Rolling Session (No Measure)
1) 10 Passes up and down Back
2) 10 Passes Upper Back
3) 10 Passes Lower Back
4) 10 Passes/Side on Lats
5) 10 Passes/Side on Pecs
6) 10 Passes on Quads
7) 10 Passes/Side Inner Quads
8) 10 Passes/Side IT Band
9) Sit on Foam roller, cross ankle over knee, roll right glute
10) Sit on Foam roller, cross ankle over knee, roll left glute
11) Grab Lacrosse Ball and do the same thing with ball, as steps 9 and 10. Hold each side for 2 min.
12) Roll calves
13 ) Venture to the wall, place ball slightly behind armpit area (teres major/minor muscles), hold arm straight up in air, hold for 2 min, switch sides.
Begin dynamic warm up!
Skills and Drills (5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5)
Time to work on those shortcomings!
Take 10 minutes to work on 1 gymnastics skill of your choice. Try to perform 5 reps or 20-30 sec of work each minute.
*30 Double Unders Each Round
20 Min Cap.