Heads up that June-September merchandise purchases will be charged at the end of this week. We charge quarterly to avoid the enormous fees. You will receive an itemized receipt via Wodify and Amy keeps record of all charges if you have any questions.
CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Skills and Drills (3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3)
Time to work on those shortcomings!
Take 15 min to work on 1 pulling related gymnastics movement of your choice. It could be a strict pull-up, kipping pull-up, butterfly pull-up, chest to bar pull-up, ring row, toes to bar, bar muscle-up, or ring muscle-up. Perform 1 set of 3-5 reps or 20 seconds worth of work on that movement every minute, for 15 minutes.
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
25 Min AMRAP . . .
300 M Run
100 M Farmers Carry (AHAP)
50 M Broad Jumps
50 M Walking Lunges
Use dumbbells or kettlebells for farmers carry. Please do not use rubber dumbbells for this.
Every 10 M = 1 rep.
50 M is from electrical pole by container to first intersection.
300 M is from Container to Stockton and back.
Kettle Bell Warm-Up (No Measure)
450 M Run, then . . .
Grab 1 light to medium weight kettlebell, dumbbell or odd object and then . . .
1. Hold kettlebell in right hand, hinge at hips and round back letting lats expand, move kettlebell in small circular motion, 10 each direction, then same on other arm
2. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, right
3. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, left
4. 10 total figure eights (partial squat, pass kettlebell between legs while keeping chest up)
5. 10 Romanian (straight leg) deadlifts
6. 10 Russian (to eyes) kettlebell swings
7. 10 American kettlebell swings
8. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
9. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
10. 10 Goblet squats (can pause in bottom if you like)
11. 5 Push Press with wrist twist (twist out, twist in), right
12. 5 Push Press with wrist twist, left
13. 10 Goblet Squats, jump out of bottom
Then . . . proceed to lift specific warm-up.
*** Time permitting, you can also have athletes play the kettlebell game where they each grab 2 kettlebells and set them up in a line running from the front to the back door (so there is enough room for athletes to perform a plank on either side of the line). Then, have athletes partner up, set up in a plank on opposite sides of the line (same end), and race down the line, touching each kettlebell with both hands. Perform 2-3 times.