CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Back Squat (5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5)
50% x 5
60% x 5
70% x 5
75% x 5 (6 sets)
Take 15-20 min on this including clean up. Remember, we are de-loading so this shouldn’t be too heavy.
For Time . . .
10 American Kettlebell Swings (70/53)
5 Goblet Squats
20 American Kettlebell Swings
10 Goblet Squats
30 American Kettlebell Swings
15 Goblet Squats
40 American Kettlebell Swings
20 Goblet Squats
*With Remaining Time: Max Reps Ring Muscle Ups (note # of reps in notes)
14 Min Cap.
L1: Light KB, Singles, Burpee Jumping Pull-Ups
L2: 53/35, Singles w/ DU attempts, Burpee Pull-Ups
L3: Max Ring Dips
Banded Warm-Up (Legs/General) (No Measure)
Send athletes out for a 450 M Run, then . . .
Have them grab a green or purple band, sit down, loop around their right foot, lay on back and . . .\
1. Keeping tension on the band, move leg up (toward hip) and down (to floor) – 10x
2. Remain on back, put band in right hand, reach left arm out straight, at shoulder height and keeping shoulder on ground take leg out to side (open the hip) – 10x
3. Remain on back, put band in left hand, reach right arm out straight, at shoulder height and keeping shoulder on ground take leg across body (close the hip) – 10x
4. Put leg straight up in air, point pinky toe toward ceiling (stretches outer ankle) and hold 30 sec
5. Keep leg in same position and twist foot so big toe is up in air (stretches hammy) and hold 30 sec
6. Keep leg in same position and put foot flat, curling toes toward head, then tilt back and forth 10 x
7. Keep leg in same position and make 10 big ankle circles
8. Bring knee of the banded leg to chest and drive away 10 x, keeping heel near ground
9. Keep band around foot and turn onto stomach, pulling heel to butt and using band to pull heel in tighter, stretching hip, hold 30 sec
10. Repeat on left leg
11. Remove band from foot and stand
12. Put hands on band in wide grip and perform 10 pass throughs, keeping arms straight.
13. Keep hands in same position and perform 10 around the body passes (5 each way)
14. Loop hands in once (to create more tension on band), lock arms out over head, pull band out and down behind neck – 10x
15. Place band on top of shoulder blades, upper back area (so there is a pull in chest) and perform 10 good mornings
16. Keep band in same position and perform 10 Kang squats (good morning, squat, reverse good morning, stand)
17. Keep band in same position and perform 10 side lunges
18. Keep band in same position and perform 10 back squats
19. Raise band above head, arms locked out, and perform 10 overhead squats
Then . . . transition to lift specific warm up.