Late Cancellation Policy – There is a $3 late cancellation fee for all classes times. If you cancel within one hour of a class, you will be charged the fee. This is intended to ensure enough space in classes and hold you accountable for signing up and showing up. Avoid those fees!
Kids at the Gym – You are now able to bring kids to the gym. They must sit in the waiting area and we ask that you wipe down their area after use. We will have Clorox wipes for this to make it quick and easy.
CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Clean and Jerk (3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3)
Take 15 min to build to a heavy set of 3. This is a full clean + a split jerk. You do not have to perform these touch and go, but try to rest no more than a few seconds between lifts.
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds)
21 Min Alt EMOM
10 Spider Man Push-Ups
6 Deadlifts (225/155) + 6 Lateral Burpees Over Bar
Score is total number of successful rounds. Adjust reps as needed to ensure you are getting 15 seconds or so of rest each round. This is a heavy deadlift. Please be smart.
Kettle Bell Warm-Up (No Measure)
Grab 1 light to medium weight kettlebell, dumbbell or odd object and then . . .
1. Hold kettlebell in right hand, hinge at hips and round back letting lats expand, move kettlebell in small circular motion, 10 each direction, then same on other arm
2. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, right
3. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, left
4. 10 total figure eights (partial squat, pass kettlebell between legs while keeping chest up)
5. 10 Romanian (straight leg) deadlifts
6. 10 Russian (to eyes) kettlebell swings
7. 10 American kettlebell swings
8. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
9. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
10. 10 Goblet squats (can pause in bottom if you like)
11. 5 Push Press with wrist twist (twist out, twist in), right
12. 5 Push Press with wrist twist, left
13. 10 Goblet Squats, jump out of bottom
Then . . . proceed to lift specific warm-up.
*** Time permitting, you can also have athletes play the kettlebell game where they each grab 2 kettlebells and set them up in a line running from the front to the back door (so there is enough room for athletes to perform a plank on either side of the line). Then, have athletes partner up, set up in a plank on opposite sides of the line (same end), and race down the line, touching each kettlebell with both hands. Perform 2-3 times.