CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Push Press (3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3)
Perform 10 sets of 3 at 61X1 Tempo. Use 60-70% of your push press for all sets. Immediately after each set, perform 10 jumping/clapping push-ups.
If you cannot do a traditional push-up, grab a box or bench and perform elevated hands push-ups.
Take 25 min on this.
3 Rounds for time of:
21 Kettlebell Swings, 53# / 35#
This is a Teal Shirt Challenge WOD 😉
12 Min Cap.
L1: 400 M Run, Light KB, Ring Rows
L2: 400 M Run, 35/25, Jumping Pull-Ups
L3 and L4: Rx
Kettlebell or Odd Object Warm-Up (No Measure)
Grab 1 light to medium weight kettlebell, dumbbell or odd object and then . . .
1. Hold kettlebell in right hand, hinge at hips and round back letting lats expand, move kettlebell in small circular motion, 10 each direction, then same on other arm
2. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, right
3. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, left
4. 10 total figure eights (partial squat, pass kettlebell between legs while keeping chest up)
5. 10 Romanian (straight leg) deadlifts
6. 10 Russian (to eyes) kettlebell swings
7. 10 American kettlebell swings
8. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
9. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
10. 10 Goblet squats (can pause in bottom if you like)
11. 5 Push Press with wrist twist (twist out, twist in), right
12. 5 Push Press with wrist twist, left
13. 10 Goblet Squats, jump out of bottom
14. 10 Halos (5 to the right, 5 to the left)