CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Snatch Pull + Power Snatch (3-3-3-2-2-2-1-1-1)
Take bar from ground and perform a high pull, then drop, set back up and perform a power snatch.
50% x 3
55% x 3
60% x 3
65% x 2
70% x 2
75% x 2
80% x 1
85% x 1
90% x 1
Take % off power snatch. Take 20 min on this.
4 Rounds For Time . . .
450 M Run
20 Broad Jumps (long ways across floor mats)
15 Strict Presses (115/75)
10 Strict Pull-Ups
20 Minute Cap.
L1: 20 Jumping Squats, Lighter Press, Bent Over Rows
L2: 15 Broad Jumps, Lighter Press, Bent Over Rows
L4: Burpee Broad Jumps, 135/95, Strict C2B Pull-Ups
Banded Warm-Up (Shoulders/Snatch) (No Measure)
Have athletes jumprope or row beforehand, then . . .
Have athletes grab a thick band (green or purple) and loop around a pull-up bar on the rig.
1. Place right hand in band and lean away/out toward room with arm bent and hand behind shoulder, hold 20 sec, then . . .
2. Twist so band pulls across front, hold 20 sec, then . . .
3. Extend arm straight and twist so chest is open, then . . .
4. Twist into lunge position, leg of unnbanded side up, push back hip down, drive head through shoulder with palm facing up, then . . .
5. Sit up, retract shoulder back without bending arm, 10 times, then . . .
6. Twist body away from up knee, driving head under armpit, then . . .
Switch and repeat on opposite side
If needed, warm-up legs by having athletes find a piece of the rig and have athletes perform . . .
10 Leg Swings Up
10 Leg Swings Back
10 Leg Swings Open
10 Hawaiian Squats
10 Squats (facing rig, chest up)
Then grab barbell and perform movement specific warm-up, lifting/accessory work depending.