CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Lucky 13 (Time)
3 Rounds for Time . .
13 Box Jumps (20/24)
13 Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
13 Push Presses (45/35)
13 Walking Lunges (right + left = 1)
13 Mountain Climbers (right + left = 1)
13 Air Squats
13 Back Extensions
40 min cap.
Guided Rolling Session (No Measure)
1) 10 Passes up and down Back
2) 10 Passes Upper Back
3) 10 Passes Lower Back
4) 10 Passes/Side on Lats
5) 10 Passes/Side on Pecs
6) 10 Passes on Quads
7) 10 Passes/Side Inner Quads
8) 10 Passes/Side IT Band
9) Sit on Foam roller, cross ankle over knee, roll right glute
10) Sit on Foam roller, cross ankle over knee, roll left glute
11) Grab Lacrosse Ball and do the same thing with ball, as steps 9 and 10. Hold each side for 2 min.
12) Roll calves
13 ) Venture to the wall, place ball slightly behind armpit area (teres major/minor muscles), hold arm straight up in air, hold for 2 min, switch sides.
Begin dynamic warm up!
Kettle Bell Warm-Up (No Measure)
Can choose to have athletes row, run, jump rope, burpee, etc for a few minutes beforehand, or you can jump right in . . .
Ask athletes to grab 1 light to medium weight kettlebell, then . . .
1. Hold kettlebell in right hand, hinge at hips and round back letting lats expand, move kettlebell in small circular motion, 10 each direction, then same on other arm
2. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, right
3. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, left
4. 10 total figure eights (partial squat, pass kettlebell between legs while keeping chest up)
5. 10 Romanian (straight leg) deadlifts
6. 10 Russian (to eyes) kettlebell swings
7. 10 American kettlebell swings
8. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
9. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
10. 10 Goblet squats (can pause in bottom if you like)
11. 5 Push Press with wrist twist (twist out, twist in), right
12. 5 Push Press with wrist twist, left
13. 10 Goblet Squats, jump out of bottom
Then . . . proceed to lift specific warm-up.
*** Time permitting, you can also have athletes play the kettlebell game where they each grab 2 kettlebells and set them up in a line running from the front to the back door (so there is enough room for athletes to perform a plank on either side of the line). Then, have athletes partner up, set up in a plank on opposite sides of the line (same end), and race down the line, touching each kettlebell with both hands. Perform 2-3 times.