FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS/The CF Open starts this Friday and runs 3/12, 3/19 and 3/26. WHOOT WHOOT. Evening classes canceled but 6am, 8:30am, and Noon still operating per usual.
March 13th from 11:30 -12:30pm we will have Dr. Peter Yu in for a workshop on Posture. This workshop is FREE! Open gym will be canceled this day for the workshop but if you need to make-up the Open WOD, you can do so from 11-11:30am.
CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Hang Snatch (3-3-3-2-2-2-1-1-1)
55% x 3
60% x 3
65% x 3
70% x 2
75% x 2
80% x 2
85% x 1 (3 sets)
These are all FULL SQUATS. Take 15 min on this.
4 Rounds For Time . . .
300 M Run
16 Toes to Bar
20 Wallballs (20/14)
8 Pull Ups
20 Min Cap.
L1: Light WB, V-Ups, Jumping Pull Ups (Negatives)
L2: 14/10, Hanging Knee Raises, Jumping Pull Ups (Negatives)
L4: Bar Muscle-Ups
Banded Warm-Up (Shoulders/Snatch) (No Measure)
Have athletes jumprope or row beforehand, then . . .
Have athletes grab a thick band (green or purple) and loop around a pull-up bar on the rig.
1. Place right hand in band and lean away/out toward room with arm bent and hand behind shoulder, hold 20 sec, then . . .
2. Twist so band pulls across front, hold 20 sec, then . . .
3. Extend arm straight and twist so chest is open, then . . .
4. Twist into lunge position, leg of unnbanded side up, push back hip down, drive head through shoulder with palm facing up, then . . .
5. Sit up, retract shoulder back without bending arm, 10 times, then . . .
6. Twist body away from up knee, driving head under armpit, then . . .
Switch and repeat on opposite side
If needed, warm-up legs by having athletes find a piece of the rig and have athletes perform . . .
10 Leg Swings Up
10 Leg Swings Back
10 Leg Swings Open
10 Hawaiian Squats
10 Squats (facing rig, chest up)
Then grab barbell and perform movement specific warm-up, lifting/accessory work depending.