CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Skills and Drills (1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1)
Time to work on those shortcomings!
Pick a CORE related/involved exercise and work on it for 10 min. Perform 20-30 sec of work each min.
Skill Options include:
Weighted Sit-Ups, V-Ups, or Leg Raises
Toes to Bar (strict or kipping)
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
30 Minute AMRAP
100 M Farmers Carry (kettlebells or DBs, AHAP without stopping)
10 Bent Over Rows (use kettlebells or DBs)
150 M Sprint, walk or jog back (to Stockton)
10 Reverse Grip Bent Over Rows
L1-4: Modify weight to to ensure constant movement.
Farmers Carry counts as 10 reps. Sprint counts as 15 reps.
Kettlebell or Odd Object Warm-Up (No Measure)
Grab 1 light to medium weight kettlebell, dumbbell or odd object and then . . .
1. Hold kettlebell in right hand, hinge at hips and round back letting lats expand, move kettlebell in small circular motion, 10 each direction, then same on other arm
2. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, right
3. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, left
4. 10 total figure eights (partial squat, pass kettlebell between legs while keeping chest up)
5. 10 Romanian (straight leg) deadlifts
6. 10 Russian (to eyes) kettlebell swings
7. 10 American kettlebell swings
8. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
9. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
10. 10 Goblet squats (can pause in bottom if you like)
11. 5 Push Press with wrist twist (twist out, twist in), right
12. 5 Push Press with wrist twist, left
13. 10 Goblet Squats, jump out of bottom
14. 10 Halos (5 to the right, 5 to the left)