On 2/11, from 4:15 to 6:15, Chiropractor, Gianpaolo Passeggiata of Southeast Orthopedic Specialists will be at the gym offering free. Gianpaolo will be set-up on the Muay Thai side of the space and give a short spiel about his offerings before the 4:30 and 5:30pm classes.
Show Yourself Some Love Nutrition Challenge starts 2/15! Sign up sheet is in the gym. Rules and how to play can be found at the gym and on our FB group.
To book your challenge consultation with Dietitian, Alice, use this link:
Anyone looking to play must:
1. Find a partner
2. Sign Up following the instructions in the gym/on FB
3. Submit their info to [email protected] ( instructions for what to send in the gym/on FB)
4. Do their consultation
5. Bring $20 cash to the gym to contribute to the prize “pot”
We will be doing a de-briefing via FB Live on 2/12 at 5pm.
CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Power Clean + Hang Clean + Jerk (3-3-3-2-2-2-1-1-1)
Perform 1 power clean then 1 hang squat clean, then 1 split jerk with out putting bar down.
55% x 3
60% x 3
65% x 3
70% x 2
75% x 2
80% x 2
85% x 1 (3 sets)
Take 20 min on this. Take % off clean and jerk.
For Time . . .
21 Power Clean (155/105)
21 Handstand Push-Ups (HSPU)
15 Power Cleans
9 Power Cleans
12 Min Cap.
L1: Light Barbell, Seated Dumbbell Press
L2: 115/75, Pike Box HSPU
Rest 2 min after workout, and then . . .
7 Min in Heaven (No Measure)
Min 1: Long Arm Plank
Min 2: Side Plank, Right
Min 3: Side Plank, Left
Min 4: Low Plank (on elbows)
Min 5: Reverse Plank
Min 6: Dish Sit (hollow body)
Min 7: Superman
Hold each position for 1 full min, trying not to break.
The Spealler Warm-Up – General Warm-Up 5 (No Measure)
1. 20 Forward Arm Circles (increase size as you go)
2. 20 Backward Arm Circles
3. 20 Hugs
4. 20 Throws (arms over head, elbows bent)
5. 20 Trunk Twists (stand tall)
6. Trunk Twists (leaning)
7. Hamstring Stretch + Hip Circle – with legs straight, lean and touch right
toe, then sweep arms to left toe, then stand and lean back and make a
hip circle at the top (10 each direction)
8. 20 Alternating Side Lunges
9. 20 Alternating Lunges with Elbow Touch (walk hands along ground to
switch sides, hips up for additional hamstring stretch)
10. 20 Squat Stands
11. 20 Leg Swings (Right) – arms out at shoulder height, BALANCE
12. 20 Leg Swings (Left)
13. 20 Jumping Squats