CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Metcon (No Measure)
Alt EMOM for 16 Minutes . . .
Min 1: 6 Bicep Curl to Press (AHAP)
Min 2: 8 Pike Box HSPU (Strict HSPU for Advanced)
Min 3: 24 Weighted Crunches (20/14)
Min 4: Rest
Use same weight for curl to presses. Go as heavy as possible. Use 1 arm at a time to help prevent swinging.
Weighted Crunches: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVI_x00YbTM
4 Rounds For Time . . .
600 M Run or Row
12 Ft Double Front Rack Walking Lunges (35/25)
2 Pike Around The Worlds on Box
6 Strict Chin-Ups
20 Min Cap.
L1: Light DB, Banded Chin-Ups
L2: 25/15, Banded Chin-Ups
L4: 53/35, 50’ HS Walk, L-Sit Chin-Ups
Banded Warm-Up (Shoulders/Snatch) (No Measure)
Have athletes jumprope or row beforehand, then . . .
Have athletes grab a thick band (green or purple) and loop around a pull-up bar on the rig.
1. Place right hand in band and lean away/out toward room with arm bent and hand behind shoulder, hold 20 sec, then . . .
2. Twist so band pulls across front, hold 20 sec, then . . .
3. Extend arm straight and twist so chest is open, then . . .
4. Twist into lunge position, leg of unnbanded side up, push back hip down, drive head through shoulder with palm facing up, then . . .
5. Sit up, retract shoulder back without bending arm, 10 times, then . . .
6. Twist body away from up knee, driving head under armpit, then . . .
Switch and repeat on opposite side
If needed, warm-up legs by having athletes find a piece of the rig and have athletes perform . . .
10 Leg Swings Up
10 Leg Swings Back
10 Leg Swings Open
10 Hawaiian Squats
10 Squats (facing rig, chest up)
Then grab barbell and perform movement specific warm-up, lifting/accessory work depending.