CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Filthy Fifty (Time)
50 Box jumps, 24″
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
50 steps Walking Lunge
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press, 45#
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots, 20#
50 Double unders
35 Min Cap.
Female heights/weights: 20″ box jumps, 25# kb, 35# push press, 14# wallball.
Sub for double unders is 50 (2) steps.
Grab a partner and set up a station together. Partner 1 starts on Box Jumps, Partner 2 on Push Press.
Filthy 50 – Rx+
*** For those of you that think you will finish under 30 Min . . .
50 Box Jumps (24/20)
50 Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
50 KB Front Rack Walking Lunges (53/35)
50 Push Press (75/55)
50 Back Extensions
50 Wall Ball Shots (20/14)
Kettle Bell Warm-Up (No Measure)
Can choose to have athletes row, run, jump rope, burpee, etc for a few minutes beforehand, or you can jump right in . . .
Ask athletes to grab 1 light to medium weight kettlebell, then . . .
1. Hold kettlebell in right hand, hinge at hips and round back letting lats expand, move kettlebell in small circular motion, 10 each direction, then same on other arm
2. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, right
3. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, left
4. 10 total figure eights (partial squat, pass kettlebell between legs while keeping chest up)
5. 10 Romanian (straight leg) deadlifts
6. 10 Russian (to eyes) kettlebell swings
7. 10 American kettlebell swings
8. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
9. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
10. 10 Goblet squats (can pause in bottom if you like)
11. 5 Push Press with wrist twist (twist out, twist in), right
12. 5 Push Press with wrist twist, left
13. 10 Goblet Squats, jump out of bottom
Then . . . proceed to lift specific warm-up.
*** Time permitting, you can also have athletes play the kettlebell game where they each grab 2 kettlebells and set them up in a line running from the front to the back door (so there is enough room for athletes to perform a plank on either side of the line). Then, have athletes partner up, set up in a plank on opposite sides of the line (same end), and race down the line, touching each kettlebell with both hands. Perform 2-3 times.