Yoga WAS A SUCCESS! We will be continuing to offer Yoga every Saturday from 8 to 8:45am. PLEASE BRING $5-$10 CASH to pay the instructor, a yoga mat, and towel.
3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY – We had planned to celebrate as a group on 2/6, but unfortunately, due to the recent spike in COVID cases have elected to push this back to late spring or summer. We will keep you posted and share details as they are available! In the meantime, we are working on lots of smaller clinics, worships, givebacks and bro/gal sesh style events to keep our community connected in and out of the box 🙂
CrossFit Salt De Terre – CrossFit
Power Snatch + Snatch Balance + Overhead Squat (1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1)
Take bar from ground and perform a power snatch, then lower on back and perform a snatch balance, then stand up and perform an overhead squat.
45% x 1
50% x 1
55% x 1
60% x 1
65% x 1
70% x 1
75% x 1 (5 sets)
Take 20 min on this. Take % off your new 1RM snatch!!
Double Dumbbell or Kettlebell Front Squats (50/35) *** Not sitting on your shoulders, active hold
Shoulder Press (75%)
18 Min Cap.
L1: Light Dumbbells, V-Ups
L2: Light Dumbbells, Plank Walk Outs
L3 and L4: Rx
Kettle Bell Warm-Up (No Measure)
450 M Run, then . . .
Grab 1 light to medium weight kettlebell, dumbbell or odd object and then . . .
1. Hold kettlebell in right hand, hinge at hips and round back letting lats expand, move kettlebell in small circular motion, 10 each direction, then same on other arm
2. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, right
3. 10 around the body swings/hand offs, left
4. 10 total figure eights (partial squat, pass kettlebell between legs while keeping chest up)
5. 10 Romanian (straight leg) deadlifts
6. 10 Russian (to eyes) kettlebell swings
7. 10 American kettlebell swings
8. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
9. 10 Single arm Russian swings, right
10. 10 Goblet squats (can pause in bottom if you like)
11. 5 Push Press with wrist twist (twist out, twist in), right
12. 5 Push Press with wrist twist, left
13. 10 Goblet Squats, jump out of bottom
Then . . . proceed to lift specific warm-up.
*** Time permitting, you can also have athletes play the kettlebell game where they each grab 2 kettlebells and set them up in a line running from the front to the back door (so there is enough room for athletes to perform a plank on either side of the line). Then, have athletes partner up, set up in a plank on opposite sides of the line (same end), and race down the line, touching each kettlebell with both hands. Perform 2-3 times.